Do you hate seeing the same t-shirt design wherever you go or do you hate seeing that you are wearing the same t-shirt design as the person that you are sitting beside you on a train or anywhere else?
Why don’t you try to paint your own design on your t-shirt?
It’s very easy to do and you will be the only one who wears the design that you made. You can write your name or you surname on it or if you want you can draw anything you want on it.
You don’t need to buy expensive paint to paint on your shirt or you don’t need to worry if you’re not so good when it comes to art.
The pencil was right there to be your best buddy to help you with your problem.
Here are the tools that you will be needing to paint on you shirt.
- Permanent Fabric Paint
- Ply Board or cardboard
- Paint Brush
- Clothe Hanger
If you aren’t confident enough that you won’t make any mistake in making the design on your shirt you can use pencil as a pattern of your design.
- Draw the image that you want to paint on your shirt using pencil so that you could erase your mistakes.
- When you’re done drawing the pattern of the design insert the cardboard inside the shirt so that the back of the shirt won’t be painted when you start painting the front of it.
- Clip the sides of the shirt to the cardboard so that the shirt won’t move while you are painting.
- Use the water to wash of the paint on your paint brush whenever you are about to use a different color.
- When you’re done painting DO NOT REMOVE the clip and the cardboard.
- Hang the shirt with the clipped cardboard to dry the design.
- When the paint is finally dry, wash the shirt to remove the excess paint on it and dry it again.
- Once the shirt is dry, it’s time for you to wear your self made shirt design.