Having a Healthy Body is Important
Our body is the only one we receive in one lifetime. The importance of keeping it healthy has no precedence. There are many diets which claim to do so. The basis of any diet is the imbalances within the body. This imbalance includes vitamins and minerals and healthy fats or healthy carbohydrates. I will share some knowledge on Vitamins in this article.
What the Vitamins Do in the Body
- Keeps skin lustrous and healthy
- Strengthens teeth
- Good for the eyes
- Keeps the immune system functioning properly
- Good for iron absorption
- Keeps your energy production correct
- Strengthens blood vessels
- Keeps skin elastic
- It is an anti-oxidant and helps in iron absorption
Vitamin D is mostly related to your bone strength.
- Good protection from free radicals
- Improves blood circulation
- Good for blood coagulation
- Helps to renew cells and it prevents deficiency during pregnancy
Calcium is good at keeping bones and teeth healthy.
- Builds muscle naturally
- Maintains healthy blood
- Good for fertility
- Helps the immune system
- Helps the body grow healthily
- Good for glucose function and sustained energy
Obviously there are several things that the body needs to keep in balance in order to stay healthy. Having a diet may or may not have these main vitamins in mind for your health. Also several illnesses and diseases arise simply because some of these vitamins are out of balance.
On top of keeping yourself healthy with the right balance of vitamins your body needs enough hydration to absorb all of the vitamins too. This is one of the most important function of being hydrated. The second reason to stay hydrated is to filter out all of the toxins that the body may hold.