- Make Up Remover or Oil Cleanser – the first step is to remove the make up all over the face. Oil cleanser will helps you get rid of your oil-based make up, SPF, and other impurities in your skin. Use it with cotton pad is the best thing to remove your stubborn eye make up and waterproof mascara. Oil cleanser is easier to use than make up remover. Massage it all over your face and neck and rinse it with warm water.
- Water-based cleanser – another type of cleanser that is used right after your oil-based cleanser. Wash your face using water-based cleanser to get rid of any residue from your oil-based and remaining impurities.
- Exfoliation – after you double cleansing your face, it is time for you to exfoliate to get rid of the dead skin cells. You should exfoliate at least 2-3 times a week.
- Toner – this will helps you to balance your skin’s pH level and preps your skin with a bit of hydration to better absorb your following skin care treatments. Your skin is just like a sponge it’s more difficult to re-hydrate it when it’s dried up and hardened than when your face is a bit damp.
- Essence – it is a kind of toner and serum hybrid made for hydrating and aiding skin repair and cell turnover. You apply it directly to freshly toned skin with your hands and pat it in.
- Serum – consider it like a concentrated essence. You apply these in the same fashion, it’s all about the tap! These products can address any issue including brightening, pore-refining, pigmentation, wrinkles, acne—this is your skin-perfecting step.
- Sheet Mask – it’s a quiet meditative, skin-nourishing ritual that imparts maximum treatment into your skin while you chill out for 15-20 minutes.
- Eye Cream – the skin around your eyes is the most delicate skin on the face. You should treat it like the fragile flower that it is, with extra helpings of hydration and protection. Use your ring finger to very gently tap—never rub—eye cream around the entire orbital bone, avoiding the water line.
- Moisturizer – the hydration is your express lane to dewy glowing skin. Finding a moisturizer that works for your skin type is a crucial step to protecting your skin. They come in many different forms so it shouldn’t be too hard—like an emulsion, a lotion, gel or cream. In morning and evening, pat a moisturizer all over your face and neck to keep skin protected and hydrated, sealing in all the work from your other steps.
- Sun Protection – even if you’re stepping outside for a few minutes, sunscreen is the best thing you can do to prevent premature aging. Apply every two hours no matter how high the SPF. It’s important as the last step so it can shield your skin from the harmful effects of UV rays.
Following this skin care routine will improve your skin conditions and will give you a young and glowing skin.