Hair contributes a lot when it comes to beauty and it is not a crime if you want to look beautiful. Almost every single person among us wants to look beautiful and cares about their hair. Hair fall has become one of the biggest problems in our life. To cater to this issue, many have tried different hair growth lotion. However, none of them seems to work well.
Where moderate level hair loss creates this much problem then think about the bald head. Yes, having a bald head or bald spots can be really frustrating for someone. Most people try many things but it’s very tough to get your hair back on bald spots. However, nothing is impossible in this modern era.
There are a few treatments and hair growth lotion to solve this problem. You just have to choose the right one. Here, a few things which can help you with your bald head or hair loss are mentioned. Before treatment, let’s understand the reason behind bald spots first.
- Causes of the bald spot or bald heads –
- Certain medicines
- Cancer treatment
- Hormonal imbalance
- Certain chemical hair products
- Diet and lifestyle
These are the most common causes of excessive hair loss that finally leads to baldness. Find the cause behind your problem first. That will make the treatment a lot whole easier for you.
- How to cure bald spots or baldness?
There are several treatments and hair growth lotions to cure baldness. However, every product that claims to be good is not really good. So, please choose every hair product or lotion carefully. Also, you can try home remedies or DIY hair growth lotion to cure bald spots.
They work totally fine and don’t have any side effects. Although, they take quite a long time to show results. If you have enough patience then the below-mentioned lotions or medications can help you a lot.
- Hair lotions with collagen – Collagen is best for our skin and hair as it has a protein similar to our skin. It has no side effects so you can try collagen with ease of mind. You can get collagen in different types of hair care products like lotion, shampoo, conditioner, etc.
- Minoxidil – Minoxidil is one of the most common and trusted products to cure bald heads. Minoxidil has few side effects like irritation and unwanted hair growth. Still, you can start with this product if it’s your first time trying a hair growth product. Minoxidil is available in many forms like shampoo, lotion, foam, etc.
- Hair products with vitamin supplements – Lack of vitamins can also be the reason behind baldness. Hair lotions including vitamin E and vitamin K can help to cure bald head.
These are some solutions for excessive hair loss problems. One specific hair growth lotion that worked wonders for your friend may not work in the same way for you. Yes, it’s possible because every treatment doesn’t suit everyone so make sure to choose wisely.
Also, don’t just try over-the-counter medication without a doctor’s advice. It can be very dangerous and even create a life-threatening situation. Consult with a good doctor first. He or she will be able to suggest you the best hair growth lotion depending on your problem.